The purpose of this position is to assist in the supervision of the food and beverage operations at Peacock Gap Golf Club’s RangeCafe and to ensure its division profitability. The RangeCafe provides food and beverage services to golf related consumers as well as the general public. The RCS will primarily work in the role of Bar Tender and or Service Staff helping to supervise the day-to-day job functions of the Front of House team while supporting the operations and day to day job functions of the Back of House team. During the time the RCS is performing “on the floor duties”, the RCS will be eligible to earn and retain service tips as additional compensation. In a secondary role, the RCS will serve as the Manager on Duty for performing administrative tasks, Inventory, scheduling, cash management and opening or closing the restaurant. The RCS is expected to be fully competent and cross-trained in all areas of Restaurant operations. The RCS is expected to set high standards for themselves, while maintaining company standards and adhering to the Company’s Policies and Procedures. This position will lead and delegate as necessary to achieve objectives in sales, operational and labor costs, employee retention, guest service satisfaction, and cleanliness associated with areas of responsibility.
- At least 2 years of food and beverage experience.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with food and beverage/restaurant front and back of
- Serving and Bar Tending experience is a must
- Micros or other f & B POS Systems
- Cash handling, orders, tip outs, EOD closing, opening
- Leadership capabilities
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to Supervise FOH, BOH staff
- Ability to trouble shoot and remedy customer service issues.
- Ability to manage restaurant in absence of Restaurant General Manager.
- Solid history of training and developing service staff.
- Solid understanding of restaurant, bar, and kitchen equipment.
- Understand and execute superior safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to operate a cash register/POS system.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and supporting documents.
- Experience with restaurant and food and beverage programming and marketing.
- Solid understanding of cost control.
- Working knowledge of inventory (ordering, receiving, and managing).
- Working knowledge of payroll management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Valid Food Handler Card required. Alcohol training is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
Rated 'Best of the County' by Marin Magazine and located 25 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County, Peacock Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for decades. The championship level course cultivates a true love for the game with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events that unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of Marin while playing on one of California’s best heritage courses.
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
For more information about company, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
#CB #ZR #FT