Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking an ASI Coordinator (Watch Officer) in support of one of our enterprise level government integrators, located in Ft. Meade, MD. The qualified candidate would have a strong background in supporting the DoD, and have had responsibilities ensuring an environments overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status of the Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) to their Operation Leaders.
Client: Leading Government Integrator
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Citizenship: US Citizen
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Clearance: Must be able to maintain an Active TS/SCI clearance
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ASI process across all DISA services to include Transport, Application and Service.
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Tracking of current and pending ASIs that will impact the DODIN. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- System reboots
- Facility power events
- Software updates
- Implementation of security patches
- Hardware upgrades/replacements
- Cable repairs/upgrades
- Routine preventive maintenance
- Other similar activity that will result in a service interruption.
- Provides situational awareness of ASI whenever shared systems, equipment, servers, applications, or services are required to be down to accomplish either a short notice (uncoordinated) or pre-planned (coordinated) maintenance activities.
- Supports the ASI team which:
- Review ASI’s and identify conflicts and provide situational awareness of over 300 ASI's per month.
- Conducts an average of 100 Sr. level executives briefing per year.
- Prepares 365 DCC priority/High Interest ASI presentations per year for DISA’s Morning Operational Brief.
- Fields on average 150 informational requests per month.
- Fields on average 300 telephone calls per month.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 5+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with system applications:
- Global Ticket Management System (GTMS) Remedy
- World Wide Online System (WWOLS), NCCM-R, or Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS)
- Experience providing key stakeholders & leadership with details around planned outages, or ASI's (Authorized Service Interruptions)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+CE.
- Experience with support applications:
- Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS)
- Integrated Network Management System (INMS)
- Direct Connect Online (DCO)
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 952789
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile