Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Compliance Administrator).
- Unclaimed Property management; research, process payments & report unclaimed property
- Perform non-payroll transaction reconciliation
- Create garnishment & voluntary deduction reporting
- Process garnishment refunds
- Receive, process and respond to requests from the Office of Attorney General (OAG)
- Workers Compensation management; reconciling and processing payments
- Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Generate and issue garnishment and other vendor payments
- Respond to garnishment or court orders by the requested dates
- Create support tickets utilizing our internal Portal
- Process support ticket as assigned
- Monitor, research, process and respond to team’s email inbox
- Perform special projects to explore ways to improve the efficiency of department functions
Other duties as assigned
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office 365 toolset, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to navigate between multiple applications
Education: Associate Degree in Finance related field and 4 years’ experience in related field
Experience: 6+ years of accounting, banking or clerical experience required, payroll experience a plus
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.