$18.00 to $23.00 hourly
Do you enjoy supporting leadership and office staff in achieving goals? Do you have great attention to detail, written / verbal communication then this role is for you. Our client, a global financial services support organization, headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO is adding a new Administrative Assistant role to the team. The organization fosters a family culture, life work balance and tools to be productive and effective in this Administrative Assistant role. The Administrative Assistant role supports senior leadership in running day to day operations of this stable and growing organization. The organization offers rich compensation and benefits to include: 100% paid employee health insurance, two weeks of vacation, sick time, all federal holidays paid, 401K and generous match, profit sharing, paid disability and life insurance. Senior leadership is interviewing candidates now. For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this ad or call Melissa Scruggs at
. This is a permanent placement role. This position is currently working remote. The owner is highly focused on employee safety. Staff will continue to work remote until leadership deems it safe to return to the office.
How the Administrative Assistant will impact the company:
- Assists director level with management of daily schedule, mail, emails and maintenance of electronic files and communication. Coordinates calendar and meetings; maintains organization of executive leader’s office and files.
- Supports the President in an Executive Assistant capacity (this is only part of the role)
- Provides administrative support for managers and/or directors as assigned.
- Coordinates materials, mailings, and packets for board meetings and other sub-committee meetings.
- Maintains agency contracts and updates data base (as assigned).
- Assists executive leader in preparation of correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, trainings, etc. May respond to inquiries in executive leader’s absence.
- Coordinates completion of project tasks and completes assigned tasks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Back-up accounting team with bank reconciliation, expense reporting and accounts payable support
- 2+ years experience supporting office and senior leadership from an administrative perspective
- Highly organized, impactful time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail, can work well in a high volume environment
- Experience supporting office leadership as needed – ordering supplies, assisting with onboarding of new employee’s and reporting
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy - Data entry when necessary
- Experience backing accounting team with light bookkeeping duties like bank reconciliation, processing expense reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Will occasionally interact with QuickBooks
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Attention To Detail