We are looking to add compassionate RNs to our nurse team! Belmont Behavioral Hospital is a 180-bed treatment center providing services to children, adults and adolescents on both an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Belmont provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our (Part-Time Benefit eligible and Full Time positions).
Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have full and part-time staff RN positions available for day, evening and night shifts) .
Currently seeking Registered Nurses that can work a Part-Time, Day and Evening flex schedule.
We offer SIGN ON BONUS $1,500
TRAINING AND ORIENTATION
Belmont is committed to training and safety. All new-hire RNs will attend a 6-day hospital-wide orientation before spending 2 weeks in unit orientation with a preceptor.
The Registered Nurse:
- Provides and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provides nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient’s status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
The ideal candidate will:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Current Mandated Reporting Training and CPR certification required.
- Previous psych nursing experiencing highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Registered Nurse Certified