To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07054
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - East Coast
Pny Technologies, Inc. • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the tactical management of PNY Channel sales activities in assigned areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or related field
• Five to seven years’ experience in this field
• PC Skills; Microsoft Office or equivalent
• Semiconductor knowledge or related field
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• PNY staff
• Vendor partners
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for growing the consumer sales channel business through a mix of Retail, Ecommerce and Specialty resellers
• Develop and manage the customer interface
• Responsible for all customer facing events in territory/region
• Provide insight into competitive pricing scenarios and bid opportunities
• Create and manage business plans for assigned accounts/territory
• Track business and design wins
• Forecast model level product needs
• Maximize sales opportunity across all product categories
• Manage on-hand inventory on account level basis
• Regularly update Director of Sales on territory sales/activity
• Develop customer base
• Work closely with Customer Service to manage account expectations through team selling
• Assist in other areas, as assigned