Are you an experienced Float Medical Front Office Admin. looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Float Medical Front Office Admin.:
- Scheduling and verifying patient insurance
- Updating patient information via EMR (NextGen preferred)
- Traveling between Webster and Galveston location as needed
- Performing clerical duties including filing, scanning, and faxing medical documents
Requirements of a Float Medical Front Office Admin:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of medical assisting experience
- Valid and active Driver’s License and a reliable source of transportation
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm (No Weekends)
Advantages of the Float Medical Front Office Admin Opportunity:
- Competitive salary: Starting at $16.50/ hour
- Benefits offered: 401k, Dental, Life, and Health benefits
Interested in being Considered for a Medical Front Office Admin?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Float Medical Front Office Admin
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Patient Information Leaflet