To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3770 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Hotel Operations Manager - NoMad Hotel at Park MGM
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of Customer Service in each department.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Front Desk and Concierge
- Responsible for coordination of Front Services for NoMad
- Use extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry to solve complex operational problems. Focus on removing barriers and/or procedures that obstruct or prevent quality guest service.
- Implement room rate changes to maximize hotel revenues. Closely monitor occupancy rates and demand forecasts, make recommendations concerning current and future rates.
- Participate in developing NoMad Las Vegas marketing strategies to increase volume and market share.
- Work closely with department supervisors to coach, identify and/or resolve inefficient operations. Inform supervisors of problems that affect the operation of the department.
- Assist in developing short and long-range departmental objectives. Monitor achievement of such objectives and prepare status reports for review by supervisor and senior management.
- Responsible for preparing and meeting or exceeding monthly and/or annual departmental budgets along with providing supporting documentation when necessary. Prepare justifications for budgets variations and projected increases for new projects.
- Document and notify the General Manager / Director of Hotel Operations of any problems that may impact the achievement of current and future departmental objectives.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide immediate feedback to improve productivity and recognize positive performance.
- Provide empowerment guidelines for department employees. Establish boundaries of employee responsibilities and authority.
- Conduct frequent inspections of the Lobby to ensure that NoMad Las Vegas quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure department operations manual is kept current and accurately reflects the duties and functions of assigned employees.
- Must stay current and abreast with the latest in industry equipment and techniques.
- Create and establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Perform other job related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Six (6) years of supervisory experience in hotel operations
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.