To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Vaco - San Diego
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager Consultant, Biotech
Vaco Financial • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to one of our top clients that has an immediate need for a strong senior accountant or accounting manager with a blend of public accounting and industry experience (preferred). This company is in the biotechnology industry and is located centrally in San Diego. The project is expected to be 4-6 months.
At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're a Senior Accountant or Accounting manager and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
In this role your typical day may involve:
- Performing assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Assisting in the development of financial statements and reports
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Working closely with other functional areas and business management to resolve issues and support achievement of business goals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- CPA (preferred)
- 4-10 years public accounting and/or corporate accounting experience
- Biotech experience (required)
- Great Plains (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills