Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician include, but are not limited to:
- All brands of centrifugal pumps
- Positive displacement plunger pumps
- Gear pumps
- Diaphragm pump
Qualifications of the Service Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 3 years pump experience
- Experience with rotating equipment repair required
- Acceptable driving record required according to company guidelines
- Able to efficiently navigate and use a computer
- Able to operate a forklift
- Ability to interact with customers/public in a professional and courteous manner
- Physical Demand: Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Capable of working in conditions that may be affected by hot or cold weather. Ability to work in confined spaces such as pump rooms. Ability to climb/descend stairs while carrying tools and/or equipment.
- Working Conditions: Shop environment approximately 70% and field service approximately 30% but can fluctuate depending on business demand.
- Training/Certifications: Prefer OSCHA certified, mechanical and/or pump repair training
- Shift Time/Overtime: Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm ; Overtime: As Necessary
- Overnight Travel: Generally less than 5%
- Education: High School Diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V