To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - Hartford, CT
Hubbell Inc • Hartford, CT
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Remote Position - Home Office option
Responsible within an assigned geographic territory for the sales of lighting, fittings, connectors and distribution and control products to distributors, end users and electrical contractors. Additionally, is responsible for working with Engineers and Consultants in furthering the specifications of Killark products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specification is the key to the growth of Killark's business. They should be able to articulate the features, advantages and benefits of Killark’s product line.
- Monitor and follow up on provided vertical market leads (Corporate provided).
- Demonstrate products by using samples, videos and catalogs to emphasize unique Killark features. As new product is launched, the FSR acts as the feet on the ground in conjunction with our corporate launch.
- Provides information on prices, credit terms and other term conditions of sales. Estimates date of delivery to customers, based on knowledge of delivery schedules.
- Prepares monthly reports on business conditions, and keeps expense account records.
- Works within assigned expense budget.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota on quarterly and annual basis.
- Manages and submits paperwork for distribution cooperative funds (a percentage of our partners business is invested in jointly marketing our product and their relationship).
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Office proficient.
- Ability to travel within the assigned region w/ overnight travel at times.
- Bachelor's degree.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.