Take your career to the next level with Gresham Smith!
Consistently ranked in the Top 10 in the Industrial Sector by Building Design + Construction, Gresham Smith is a growing architectural, engineering and program management firm with 25 offices throughout the US. Join us and you'll work on some of the most dynamic and diverse projects for some of the world's largest clients in industries such as EV battery, automotive, food + beverage, advanced manufacturing, data centers, aerospace + defense, consumer products, tire + rubber, and metals. You'll see firsthand our commitment to our employees recognized by our "Best Firm to Work For" awards and our overall 94% employee retention rate.
Our carefully selected team is what sets us apart from other firms. We are driven to provide the best environment for our employees - latest technology, thorough training, easy access to leadership, and a comprehensive benefit package that is sure to impress. We empower our employees to strike a total life balance by offering flexible schedules and hybrid work arrangements. Clients and partners regard us as innovators who are always pushing for creative and comprehensive solutions that optimize the bottom line, and a passion for genuine client service.
We are looking for a talented Interior Architect to join our team!
* Collaborate and support interior design assignments with other architects, interiors, and other personnel within our design studio.
* Compile data, perform design computations and prepare plans and renderings.
* Strong competency in technical specifications, calculations and industry standards, and application of building codes and specification.
* Ability coordinate work efforts of staff and collaborate with Project Leadership.
* Experience in all phases and aspects of a project.
* Working knowledge of building construction and detailing.
* Experience in development and compilation of construction documents.
* Assist in project finish and color selection, interior spatial design, and document coordination from schematic design through construction documents.
* Compile construction documents such as material specifications, furniture specifications, millwork, and interior detailing.
* Coordinate drawings with other disciplines. Assist with internal furniture and space planning.
* Bachelor's degree in Interior Design/Architecture from an accredited university.
* Minimum of 4-6 years of job-related design experience required.
* Previous experience in interior design, preferably within an architectural firm, is highly preferred.
* Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and motivation to learn.
* Collaborative and professional work ethic.
* LEED AP preferred, but not required.
* NCIDQ or ARE licensure preferred, but not required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates advanced proficiency with REVIT and basic operational proficiencies with AutoCad, SketchUp, Photoshop and Microsoft Office suite.
Gresham Smith is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Gresham Smith provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Gresham Smith will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. An executed GRESHAM PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA, GRESHAM SMITH explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to GRESHAM SMITH'S hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of GRESHAM SMITH upon receipt.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Architectural Drawing
- Attention To Detail
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit