DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case basis. CNA / PRN RECEPTIONIST POSITION JOB PURPOSE:
Provides each of the assigned patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the patient’s assessment and care plan, and as directed by the nurse supervisor. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
2. Applies & releases restraints, and provides exercise
3. Assists patients in and out of bed and into wheelchair with the correct use of the transfer belt and practices proper body mechanics while moving/transferring patients
4. Assists patients in bathing: to include bed baths, tub baths, and showers
5. Assists patients in dressing or undressing, and personal grooming e.g., oral/denture care, brushing hair, trimming fingernails and toenails, skin care and shaving
6. Assists patients to and from activities as requested
7. Assists patients to dining area for meals; assists in feeding of patients as needed; passes food trays to individual patients in accordance with diet cards on tray and needs; documents intake of nourishment. Is able to identify the four basic food groups on a sample breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal
8. Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers as requested; understands and utilizes care plans
9. Collects stool and urine samples per care plan; cleans bedpans and empty catheter bags, provides external/indwelling catheter care
10. Displays proper use and care of lift equipment
11. Offers fluids at appropriate times (including routine ice and water rounds) and distributes fresh water to patients and picks up used water pitchers.
12. Properly documents in accordance with established guidelines; receives and gives reports on patient’s status or condition.
13. Provides for bowel and bladder training/retraining, provides colostomy care
14. Provides range of motion exercises for patients
15. Provides routine care for the bedfast patient; turns patient intermittently if patient is bedridden due to illness
16. Recognizes and reports signs/ symptoms of abuse and/or change in condition
17. Removes bedding and replaces with clean linens per schedule or condition
18. Takes vital signs of patient, e.g., temperature, blood pressure, and respiration and records information and documents/reports information regarding the patient’s health, I&O, any change of medical condition, and care given
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PRN RECEPTIONIST JOB PURPOSE:
The duties and responsibilities include performing the day-to-day administrative secretarial and receptionist functions of the facility in accordance with current established procedures, and as directed by the Office Supervisor. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and direct to appropriate person or department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Types documents, reports, letter, etc. at least 50 words per minute with high accuracy.
- Remains at repetitious tasks for long periods of time while completing paperwork, etc.
- Recognizes, respond to and/or report resident emergency situations immediately.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all facility data.
- Communicates with and support residents, families, visitors, etc.
- Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to residents, employees and facility.
- Performs assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures, and as instructed by the Administrator.
- Notifies supervisor of pending absence or tardiness within the time frame described in personnel handbook.
- Operates copier, office machines, computer, etc., as directed.
- Prepares and mail statements in accordance with established billing procedures.
- Assists in preparing time cards and distributing payroll checks.
- Maintains current file and listing of residents, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, key personnel, etc.
- Greets visitors, guests, residents, sales people and others, and monitor or report suspicious persons or situations to the Administrator.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail as directed.
- Refers difficult and conflicting interactions or situations to Administrator or appropriate department head.
- Conducts annual salary and wage surveys and reports finding to the Administrator.
- Assists in reporting complaints and grievances from residents, families, visitors and partners.
- Assists with completing forms, reports, etc., that are not considered as essential functions.
- Assists with supply inventory.
Qualifications - ExternalMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance and/or clerical position. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
None ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Prefer two (2) years of experience in a payroll, insurance and/or clerical position.
Courses in payroll, bookkeeping, office procedures, and other related subjects.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
A minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Active, current and unrestricted Certified Nursing Assistance certification in the appropriate state
Should be a certified nurse assistant in accordance with the laws of the issuing state Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Sep 16, 2021, 3:01:13 PM
- Blood Pressure
- Certified Nursing Assistant