SecOps – Principal Security Architect
Primary Location – Louisville, Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking an SecOps – Principal Security Architect for our premier client in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a contract position in the manufacturing industry
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Certifications and Training »
GCFA, GNFA, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, or OSCP certified.
Education and Experience »
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in IT
- Vulnerability and threat analysis experience
- Strong understanding of cloud computing with a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience.
- Strong development and infrastructure background with a min. 7 yr. combined experience.
- Strong information security background, with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience.
- Experience with security architecture, threat modeling, secure application development, developing security controls architecture patterns, and creating strategies and roadmaps.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Understanding of malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Strong understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong understanding of the cyber security capabilities and threat landscape
- Strong understanding of network and computer forensics
- Advanced knowledge in identity and access management, authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI, and security monitoring methodologies and technologies
- Comfortable with different programming languages, such as C++, and Java, Ruby, Python.
- At ease at excelling in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Builds strong relationships with technical teams across other functions.
- Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable containment of the threats and an expeditious remediation.
- Conduct host and network, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations.
- Recognize and organize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations.
- Research and report on current trends in cyber-crime and cyber security.
- Leverage threat intelligence, document threats as needed and share intelligence from analysis to further enhance service quality and delivery.
- Dig through mountains of real-world data to help build a massively scalable, automatically updating Threat Intelligence Ecosystem
- Periodically assess the limitations of the existing methods and tools in the hunter/responder toolset and propose enhancements.
- Provide timely detection, identification, and alerts of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities, and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
- Conducts ad-hoc incident analysis.
- Develops and deploys automation processes, tools and services for security orchestration and proactive response to incidents.
- Defines and implement incident response table top exercises.
- Evaluates and recommends new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Implements and promotes the adoption of proactive security concepts, such as threat hunting and threat modeling to improve the existing security strategy.
- Mentors other members of Information Security.
- Understands existing processes and identifies how to improve and streamline them in order to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with various teams to create, update, and improve the accessibility of security through automation and other means.
- Helps define and shape the future of DevSecOps at client’s place.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call Phone number blocked - click to apply.
SecOps – Principal Security Architect