Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
28020: IH-Kansas City/Oklahoma CityA sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * HVAC REPAIR
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician
with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the HVAC Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Laptop computer
• Home dispatched (most locations)
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
HVAC Technicians have opportunities to repair Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers' homes.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician role include:
Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
• Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
• Promoting and selling additional products and services
• Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
• Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
• Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
• Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
• Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
• Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
HVAC Repair requirements include:
• CFC/EPA Certification is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s), ie HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, Plumbing may be used to qualify or given hiring preference and additional compensation based on business needs)
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• At least 1 – 2 years of HVAC or Refrigeration repair experience, preferred
• Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
• Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
• Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
• Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
• Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
• Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for the state in which you are applying
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.