At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
The incumbents will serve serves as a Senior Transportation/Traffic Engineer for the EXP U.S Services in the Mid Atlantic Sector in the Infrastructure Division primarily focused on multi-modal transportation and infrastructure projects. EXP provides hybrid work schedules. The incumbents will lead and work on the various projects as a member of infrastructure team.
* Perform and manage multi-modal traffic data collection
* Develop and conduct road safety audits and multi-modal safety studies
* Prepare intersection and multi-modal corridor improvement studies
* Conduct transportation improvement planning studies for transit, vehicles, and bicycle and pedestrians in urban environments
* Develop and review traffic control plans, maintenance of traffic plans, and work zone plans
* Conduct Synchro and VISSIM analysis
* Prepare and review traffic signal design plans, signing plans, and pavement marking plans
* Prepare and review engineering reports, schematics, plans, specifications and estimates
* Conduct traffic operations analyses for multi-modal streets and corridors
* Develop Interchange Justification/Modification Reports
* Perform project management responsibilities including cost estimates, proposals, scopes of work, schedules, invoices and client management
* Train and mentor junior staff
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring:
* BS or higher degree in Civil Engineering
* 5 plus years of traffic engineering experience preferably with local agencies and state DOT projects. VDOT, DDOT, and/or SHA experience preferred.
* Proficient in Synchro and VISSIM.
* PE is required.
* PTOE preferred.
* Experience using MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
* Ability to communication effectively, both orally and written
- Professional Engineer
- Engineer In Training
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Design Process
- Structural Engineering