To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC 27407
- Nanny Aguirre
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Kelly Financial Resources • Greensboro, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry level Accounts Payable Opportunity in North Charlotte!
Job Type: (Contract to hire) Location: Charlotte, NC 28206 Required Experience: 1 year General Description Ensure all accounts payable invoices are completed accurately and timely. Key Duties: • Contribute to team performance and morale. • Promote effective communication at all levels. • Receives invoices in daily work flow and matches with packing slips • Reviews and processes invoices, avg. 450+ per month • Ensures good receipts are properly allocated for rental equipment • Verifies validity of unit price, and sales tax for all invoices • Verifies and corrects equipment and fuel reporting errors • Ensure discounts are taken • Inputs good receipts as needed • Inputs invoices for payment, with proper approvals • Creates and inputs intercompany billings for hauling activities • Inputs missing equipment and fuel hours weekly • Helps with miscellaneous projects/duties as directed • Reconcile statements for certain equipment vendors Authorities: The Accounts Payable Clerk has full authority to perform their duties; however, they must consult with the Accounting Supervisor/Division Controller in the following matters: • When things vary from the normal accounts payable processes • When any problems occur • Any threat of litigation or situations which may lead to litigation • Any matter which may affect the interest of Company • Non-compliance with reporting requirements to regulatory authorities Qualification Requirements
- General. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position is an entry-level job and requires 2 or more years of experience as an A/P Clerk and/or equivalent combination of education and training. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with job site supervisors and fellow employees.
Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an A/P Clerk to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Employee must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform Key Duties.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 40-60 pounds personally and/or with assistance.
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc..
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.