Come join the team of our fast growing multi-divisional customer centric organization.
Are you looking for a career where you can blend your contract experience with your interest in IT Hardware and Material Handling Equipment? Are you ready to engage your critical thinking side with your financial acumen all while learning what the leasing industry has to offer?
Becoming a Contract Specialist will lay the foundation for learning aspects of IT and Hardware Assets, Equipment Finance, and Asset Management. Would you be excited to engage with Fortune 500 companies & School Districts throughout the United States? You will interact extensively with internal departments inside of the company as well as large well known corporations who are our partners.
Our mission is to provide exemplary customer service to both our internal and external customers. Building upon our already established long term customer relationships is a priority. The team you are joining will support you every step of the way. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, we would love to talk to you!
* Contact customers with pricing information, request financial statements, follow-up on outstanding documentation and negotiate closure
* Contact customers, vendors, and corporate employees to structure front-end deals in order to facilitate administrative requirements
* Resolve customer inquiries on schedules, proposals, equipment lease base, contractual terms and conditions
* Intervene, with assistance, to research and resolve customer and interdepartmental issues
* Have a basic understanding of Insight Investments system applications, contractual terms and conditions
* Ensure that the customer understands their contractual obligations
* Responsible for providing customer service to Insight's customers and vendors
* Equipment entry into front-end leasing system
* Knowledge of Insight's equipment coding matrix
* Create and maintain accurate and complete lease files including documentation
* Order placement with outside vendors and invoice reconciliation
* Process documents for bank line advance and vendor payments
* Update internal logs regularly to keep track of needed funds
* Create accurate schedule documentation in accordance with lease structure and legal requirements
* Miscellaneous duties to include; filing, promptly returning phone calls and emails, file UCCs, trouble shooting
* Engage with sales to ensure proper account management
Qualifications / Education
* 1-2 years equipment leasing experience
* Moderate proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word
* Knowledge of Lease Wave, MS SharePoint and SSRS Reports a plus
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service and maintain cooperative working relationships
* Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
* Excellent presentation skills during telephone calls and customer visits
* Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage and meet firm deadlines
Insight Investments, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status as a Veteran or other protected classification.
- Account Management
- Asset Management
- Attention To Detail
- Commercial Awareness