To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Irvine, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accountants, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships with the human resources manager and hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Staff Accountant position and we want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client.
Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Staff Accountant, you will play an integral role in accurately preparing our client's accounting records and performance. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions as well as providing accounting support for senior staff if needed.
Staff Accountant responsibilities:
- Handling incoming requests from tenant by phone, e-mail, and managing their inquires or requests
- Manage accounts receivable to ensure timely collection of rent by following company policy for non-payment, and provide monthly accounts receivable comments.
- Collect, input and review monthly and annual certified tenants sales information
- Prepare, record, verify, analyze and report accounts receivable transactions, and post tenant payments on a timely basis
- Prepare tenant account reconciliations
- Run, review, and post monthly tenant rent billings
- Review and process late fees
- Send statements and support for annual CAM reconciliations and estimates
- Prepare support and tenants quarterly tax statement
- Prepare billing adjustments, write off, and Security Deposit Refund/Forfeit based off lease documents and open/close notifications
- Compiling proper backup and send out monthly bill backs invoices
- Provide accounting support to property management team and participate in periodic meetings with property managers