About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
is seeking a Global Director to join our Enterprise Analytics team in the Technology Data & Information Management organization.
What this job involves:
- Develops data driven processes - analytics or information management strategies to support various business lines, products, or support functions within JLL.
- Collaborates with local stakeholders and senior management to establish and manage country/local market priorities.
- Identifies key measures, approach and methodologies to track against internal clients’ business objectives.
- Collaborates with business executives to provide analytical products that enable insight and business performance improvements.
- Develops innovative data and analytics presentations that allow insights to be easily understood and extracted from large amounts of data and analytical output.
- Prepares and presents program results to internal clients and business executives.
- Develops data management processes and infrastructure to efficiently source and integrate multiple internal / external data sources to increase the value of the data to the organization.
- Recruits, develops and manages a team of analytics & information management professionals to effectively deliver value to the business and support functions.
- Interfaces with partners to determine requirements and anticipate future needs that cultivates long standing relationships with cross functional teams.
- Partners with IT and business colleagues to migrate the business to JLL strategic solutions, ensuring business continuity throughout the migration.
Sound like you? To apply you we'd like you to have:
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in data science, with focus on analytics or modeling. Some experience with financial and audit analytics is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines with focus on analytical methods. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven success as an analyst and a leader of analytical teams. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to assess a situation quickly and determine the correct strategy.
- Experience in building and managing a virtual team of multi-cultural data scientists.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to scope, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to resolve complex situations or problems by defining a strategy, often involving cross-functional teams and leading a collaboration effort through resolution
- Excellent program, project management and technical skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and mentor individuals with technically sophisticated skillsets.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, R, Python or other analytical platforms
- Some technical knowledge of data models and database design development is useful
- Development and delivery of client-facing data visualizations including and not limited to dashboards
What you can expect from us –
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.