Seeking bright, friendly people for a call center-based customer service position in Brooklyn Park. This long term position is seeking dependable, achievers to join the team. If you have call center experience, love customer service, and want to advance your career, apply today!
Pay Rate: 15.00 - 17.00/hr
Shift Start/End Time: Available to work an 8-hour shift between 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN Responsibilities:
- Answer in-coming calls (40 per shift)
- Logging of all in-coming calls in a Call Tracking Documentation System
- Ensure adherence to state and federal compliance policies, reimbursement policies and contract compliance
- Works independently and as part of a team Skills:
- 2+ years of Customer Service / Call Center experience
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Excel (data entry, reporting, data analysis)
- Oral communication skills, listening abilities, and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to process and route calls in a timely manner
- Multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.