Interim HealthCare is seeking a statewide RN On-Call. Hours of coverage are every other weekend, beginning Friday's at 5:00pm through Monday at 8:30am. This is a home based position averaging between 20-25 hours per week.Job Requirements
The RN On-Call is responsible for receipt of clinical documented visits, reviewing incoming referrals for admission, triage of patient calls and overseeing the scheduling assignments with the On-Call CSR.
- Valid Registered Nursing license in the state of NH
- One (1) year experience in healthcare, temporary help or related industry
- Customer service experience, office experience, as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle and process confidential documents
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Weekly
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Manchester
- Job State: NH
- Employee Type: Part Time
Electronic Medical Record
Basic Life Support