Install Helper (Residential/Light Commercial)
Reports To: Operations Manager or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Levy & Son
Location Address: 1207 Municipal Avenue Plano, TX 75074
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Service Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOU
Top Pay for Top Performers, including incentive and bonus opportunities, depending on the position
- Our Top Installers earn over $80,000 annually
Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment (vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2nd year of employment
- No layoffs during “Slow Season” – due to our extensive customer base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee medical
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool replacement program
- We’ll make you better at what you do with our internal Training Academy
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive company matching contributions
Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and your Family!
Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will protect you and your family if you are unable to work
Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, and health advocacy programs
Come join the BEST and the BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess all valid licensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial, or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- Understanding of the basics of the operational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment is desired.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate, or learn to operate, all necessary tools and equipment.
- Basic skills in reading wiring diagrams.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and to provide excellent customer service.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Works under supervision of Installer or Lead Installer to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home.
- Assists with the installation of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications.
- Assists in the installation of ducts and duct fittings.
- Performs duties so as to deliver of excellent customer service and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assists in the delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
- Assists the Installer or Lead Installer in ensuring company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Responsible with the Installer for keeping installation vehicle clean and neat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- As needed or required, completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Electrical Diagrams
- Mechanical Aptitude