To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carroll, IA 51401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dispatch Associate Summer Temp
American Home Shield • Carroll, IA
Posted 28 days ago
Dispatches service calls to authorized contractors and/or personnel by answering incoming calls and making outbound calls, interpreting contracts and taking appropriate action.
- Dispatches work orders following established guidelines.
- Answers inbound service and dispatch calls and provides necessary follow-up.
- Makes outbound calls to locate authorized contractors.
- Interprets contracts for all callers.
- Generates work orders using applicable software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Experience in one or more of the repair trades (HVAC, appliance, plumbing, disaster restoration, water, and/or mold, etc.) preferred
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.