To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Valet Attendant On Call (Beau Rivage)
MGM Resorts International • Biloxi, MS
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To assist guests by parking and retrieving their vehicles while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Valet Parking Department
- Provides positive service standards including but not limited to courtesy, sincerity and enthusiasm to all guests and patrons of the Hotel
- Acknowledges guests and executives with a friendly greeting
- Asks all guests if they are checking in to the hotel and if they need bell assistance
- Thanks all guests when departing
- Always has valet tickets available on person to assist guests
- Parks and retrieves all guests and patrons cars using care and caution at all times, following all departmental rules and regulations as well as driving safety rules
- Maintains a clean and safe working area
- Picks up trash, sweeps valet areas, keeps valet booths clean
- Assists Bell & Door employees as needed
- Performs duties of traffic control and monitoring driveway lanes to efficiently park and retrieve guests’ vehicles
- Must be able to assist guests with luggage in absence of a bell attendant.
- Opens and closes car doors for all guests
- Assist guest with unloading or loading luggage when necessary.
- Answers guest inquiries about hotel facilities and general information concerning our hotel or city
- Drive all types of vehicles (Standard and manual transmissions)
- Recovers items from guests’ vehicles such as luggage, boxes, books, and clothing
- Records every park/retrieval into the CVPS system and takes pictures of every car driven
- Writes valet employee number on every valet ticket
- Adheres to all toke guidelines
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by management
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One year customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must be at least 18 years of age.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s License,
- Valid Driver’s license in possession at all times will on duty
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to drive automatic and standard vehicles
- Clean driving record
- Able to work alone or in a group
- Must have a polished appearance and professional presentation
- Must be able to run to and from all vehicles
- Must be able to speak clear English
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly sitting, listening, speaking, and paying attention to detail.
- Constantly utilizes manual dexterity, handling, wrist motion, sitting, and reaching.
- Constantly bending/stooping lifting, carrying, and pushing.
- Constantly reaching, throwing, lifting up to 75 lbs., carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Occasionally kneeling.
Work performed indoors and outdoors, Employee may be exposed to fumes, odors, and hot and cold temperatures. Employee will be required to stand for long periods of time on cement floors and to occasionally walk on uneven surfaces. Employee may be exposed to secondhand smoke. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.