To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NOK-KaiHonua • Honolulu, HI
Posted 2 months ago
KaiHonua Entertainment is seeking an Audio/Visual Technician with skills and abilities to provide audio/visual services at various events and venues.
- Delivers and sets up audio/visual equipment for conference-style events, including but not limited to video conferencing units, LCDs, laptop computers, and amplification systems.
- Assists in the maintenance and repair of audio/visual and theatrical equipment.
- Operates the lighting and/or sound for performance events under the direction of management.
- Under the direction of the Operations Specialist, assists with inventory control of audio/visual equipment.
- Responds to customers' questions during an event in a polite and timely manner with complete and accurate information according to department standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- College degree in Audio/Visual is a plus
- Must have knowledge of audio/video/lightning equipment
- 3 years experience in commerical or corporate audio/visual technologies
- Carpentry skills is a plus
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to work day and/or evening shifts
- 3 years knowledge of installing Auido/Visual equipment
- Valid Drivers License
KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.