Summary of Job Description
Assists the Operations Manager and/or Regional Operations Manager in directing the mobile engineering services operation and maintenance of all assigned buildings. Provides direct support to field operations, performance metric tracking and reporting, and implements strategic material acquisition strategies.
- Be team expert in HVAC/R repairs and services.
- Provide guidance and technical support to the team.
- Supports preparation of monthly/quarterly operations and mechanical reports, prepares technical evaluations/deficiencies reports on existing mechanical systems and components.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Perform weekly on site Quality Assurance inspections of maintained facilities.
- Attend periodic management/executive training seminars.
- Management of Mobile Engineering Services (MES) team resources.
- Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Organization of the Mobile Engineering Services (MES) team.
- Maintain liaison with Operations Manager or Regional Operations Manager regarding work orders, job completion dates and priorities and estimates.
- Furnish the Operations Manager or Regional Operations Manager with information relative to criticality of buildings.
- Make recommendations for systems improvement through immediate supervisor or management.
- Make recommendations concerning Capital Projects.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager / Chief Engineer and Regional Operations Manager.
Candidate must possess valid driver’s license, have a minimum of six (6) years of technical and supervisory experience in building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of HVAC/R and building maintenance.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply