To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Call Center Representative Level I
Cardinal Health • Concord, MA
Posted 4 days ago
WaveMark™ Supply Management & Workflow Solutions is a SaaS solution enabling healthcare providers and manufacturers to effectively manage supplies with market-leading innovative technology. WaveMark leverages a portfolio of advanced hardware (e.g. RFID) and cloud-based software including an advanced analytics platform providing full visibility and control of all supplies from low cost commodities to high cost devices and implants. Our global footprint and continuous innovation deliver the most cost effective and workflow efficient patient care possible.
- Case management and initial triage of incoming cases assigned through Salesforce database and customer contact.
- Document all reported issues and actions taken, ensuring the customer is the updated thru out the ownership of the tickets.
- Identify, Communicate, and utilize appropriate resources to resolve or escalate to the appropriate teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Wavemark customer and back end application in order to triage issues effectively
- User account creation and maintenance
- Management of RMA process with customers
- Perform first line reactive monitoring for down hardware in the field
- Interact and coordinate with other department to resolve customer issues.
- Attend and actively participate in Team meetings, including case reviews.
- BS or BA in Bus Admin, Communications or Computer Science or 1-2 years of related work experience
- Technical orientation and experience supporting proprietary and standard applications in a technical service center environment
- Experience performing log analysis and navigating directories using Linux, SQL commands preferred.
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships within their environment and external customer relationships
- Understanding of hospital procedure area workflows preferred
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, prioritize as necessary so that all clients receive the highest level of customer service.
- Basic computer operations including Internet and email protocols, connectivity and understanding of Internet Networking
- Solid problem-solving skills with proficient attention to detail
- Must have clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work varied shifts to accommodate off hour’s coverage and customers across multiple time zones
- High level of enthusiasm/energy coupled with the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience utilizing a ticketing system; such as, Salesforce. Jira/Confluence experience helpful but no required.
Shift M-Friday 9pm to 6pm, flexibility to cover earlier or later hours for PTO etc.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.