To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shreveport, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Shreveport, LA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bookkeeper - Shreveport, LA
Our Client a stable, growth-oriented, customer-focused supplier of durable medical equipment is seeking a self-motivated bookkeeper. You will be responsible for processing the full cycle of accounting; including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, collections, and other weekly reports.
If you have exceptional general bookkeeping and customer service skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem solving skills, you may qualify for this position. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Finance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Processing of AR/AP and collections activities;
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts and the General Ledger;
- Responsible for maintaining cash management systems;
- Assist with preparation of tax information as directed by outside accounting firm;
- Assist with the preparation of annual operating budgets and monthly reports, analysis and revisions;
- Deposit and reconcile all bank accounts for the company
- Other functions as directed by management.
- Three (3) plus years of extensive bookkeeping experience;
- Highly skilled with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- An Associates degree in business with an emphasis in Accounting is desired, however, solid experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of medical or durable medical equipment industry highly preferred;
In addition to a fair and honest environment, we offer very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please apply on-line to this position.
Keywords: Bookkeeper, Ap,AR,P&C
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]