Home Instead Senior Care is blazing the trail in exceptional home care and we want you to join our family of CAREGivers!
We are looking for experienced CAREGivers who want to share their heart and help us change the face of aging by helping seniors age at home while receiving the best, most compassionate care in the industry.
You’ll work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assistance with personal care and home helper services. It’s celebrating each of our Clients, allowing them to age with dignity and respect and enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREGivers because to us, it’s personal.
Come join a company that cares about you! You’ll receive the support you need to excel in your career with best-in-class training and an office staff that is dedicated to providing a caring and professional work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid starting and ongoing Training
- CAREGiver Referral Bonuses
- Retirement plan with company match after one year of employment
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff
- Annual CAREGiver Bonus Plan
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current driver’s license, reliable transportation with current insurance
- Willingness to learn and grow
- A passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional experiences
We have a variety of shifts available in Lake County and the surrounding areas - including daytime, overnight and weekends. Start immediately! CALL SEAN @ [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.