Responsible for meeting department quality and productivity goals while assuring that all finished good materials are properly checked according to specificationsResponsibilities
- Inspect inbound shipments for correct container count and verify against a packing list.
- Write up notifications for short-ship, over-ship and damaged material and quality defects.
- Scanning and archiving documentation into the system.
- Process incoming receipts and drop ship transactions for all types of shipments.
- Managing blocked stock and quality notifications.
- Investigating and resolving issues or discrepancies in receipts.
- Performing Cycle Counts and entering in results.
- Perform measurements on machined parts according to engineering print
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrate experience working with hands-on in a production manufacturing environment with 1+ years of experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Mechanical knowledge with the ability to make quality decisions regarding product conformance to the standards
- Knowledge and experience on how to treat gears, seals, gaskets, bearings, etc.
- Basic knowledge on supplies like oil, grease, adhesive, liquid gaskets, etc.
- Must read and understand drawings, work instruction and wiring diagrams
- Familiarity with the metric system (mm, Liter, kg, NM, Bar)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Good organization skills
- Must have good analytical judgment including demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in: Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Microsoft Office
Approve Finished Product
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-1327
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Automation goes blue – setting
ideas in motion.
As a globally active specialist
in machine automation, we support our customers in all phases of the machine
development process – from the initial idea to aftersales, from the control
system to the drive shaft, whether they want
to optimize an existing machine or develop a new one. With the solution
competence of more than 70 years of experience, Lenze is a strong partner at
its customers’ side.
Hardware, software and plenty
of "brainware" - the people at Lenze.
Our integrated, scalable
View the full profile
product and service portfolio covers the control level, field level and electromechanics
and ensures standardized data communication as well as connectivity to the
cloud. Tools and digital services enable secure data analysis right through to
new digital business models. Our international expert network has extensive
industry knowledge, which is the basis for individual and innovative machine
concepts. Our specialists are on the same wavelength as our customers and understand
their requirements, they also know what the machine operator needs. Together with
the customer they develop intelligent automation solutions that are tailored to
their requirements and ideas. Perfect for machine builders who need to bring
highly flexible, intelligent, networked and energy efficient machines to market
as quickly as possible.