Kforce is currently seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Architect to join our amazing client in San Diego, CA. Please see the responsibilities below.
- Four-year college degree (BS or BA) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field plus 12 years of related experience or advanced degree with 10 years of related experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience must be in an Architect or Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability and cost/revenue optimization
- Knowledge in Java Enterprise software design, including SaaS, REST/JSON, Java design patterns; Knowledgeable about applying best practices for a Java SaaS system
- Expert knowledge in Software Design Patterns required
- Knowledgeable about SaaS software, software licensing and able to explain both the design and business model of a SaaS system
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Ax Finance and inventory modules; Willing to mentor other developers in applying best practices for development within Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ability to apply best practices for CRM development
- Demonstrates expertise and leadership in working with business units, product management, development and operations staff to architect innovative solutions that meet the requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to architectural goals and principles
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.