Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
SHIFT: 6AM-6PM S/M/T, 6AM-12PM W
- Works with Production Supervisors and or Managers to ensure PM Schedule is met within 14-day window documented in SOP.
- The employee must have proven skills and knowledge of level 2 at a rating of 4 or better on the maintenance training metrics and a minimum of two blocks for level 3.
- Makes necessary machine adjustments for proper operations.
- Makes electrical machinery and equipment repairs.
- Troubleshoot and replacement of components in PLC, and OEM systems plant wide.
- Troubleshoot and replacement of motors and motor starter system.
- Troubleshoot and replacement of invertors used plant wide.
- Performs required PM’s according to PM calendar.
- Informs Supervisor of operational status of equipment and notifies of any problem areas.
- Follows ISO operating procedures.
- Completes maintenance work orders for all maintenance work completed.
- Maintains work order utilization at or above 85% for G-2 shifts and 65% for Shift mechanics.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Promotes to and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures of the plant.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years industrial maintenance experienice. Industrial electrical experience preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and understand procedures in English
- Ability to test motors and electrical circuits using a voltmeter and amp meter.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving