Are you an experienced Infusion Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an Infusion Registered Nurse:
- Deliver chemo/immunotherapy and blood products
- Chart all patient's information; vital signs, weight, etc.
- Responsible for patient education and assessment for drug toxicities
Requirements of an Infusion Registered Nurse:
- Valid Florida RN license in good standing
- Min. 1 - 2 years of experience in Infusion
- Experience with EMR and chemotherapy drug admixture
- Skilled in obtaining venipuncture for the delivery of chemotherapy drugs
Hours for the Infusion Registered Nurse:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
In Fusion Enterprise Control System
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions
Patient Information Leaflet