BE A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is searching for a Customer Service Specialist to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service through inbound and outbound telephone calls and will work closely with both internal and external customers. Our ultimate goal is to ensure every interaction with our current and future customers is a high-quality customer service experience through friendly communication, accurate and timely information and meaningful connections. We know that our customers have a lot of choice in the market and can go anywhere; we want to ensure that they want to come here.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance Plans
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships.
- Uses fact-finding sales methods to customize Ferrellgas programs and services to meet the customer needs and strives to obtain new business.
- Ensures accurate account setup, maintenance, and the closing of all customer account information.
- Handles all customer issues by following our customer complaint resolution policy.
- Performs soft collections for customers on credit hold or past due as well as some cash handling
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with typing and data entry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with company employees at all levels as well as customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Access.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our [ Link removed ] page for more information.
[ Link removed ]
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.