Company Confidential-La Quinta, CA
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation and Paid Sick days.
Manages others: Yes
Administrative Assistant/ Member Services/ Member Relations Associate
This position reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for support in multiple areas.
The potential candidate must have a friendly, outgoing, welcoming and accommodating personality.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome all members and guests and be able to answer all questions regarding the club and membership.
- Be willing to assist the membership and their guests with their reasonable requests.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Be willing to work with all departments and fellow staff associates.
- Candidate will be required to handle all the Administrative duties associated with the position. This would include all filing, letter preparation, organization of all records, permits. Maintain all the membership records and files.
- Candidate will be required to prepare and promote the various events and functions of the club. They will also be required to assist the various departments with their respective communication needs.
- Candidate will work closely with the Public Relations firm to prepare the monthly newsletter, event notices and any other club advertising.
- All social media notices, postings will be the responsibility of this individual.
- It will be the responsibility of this candidate to sell, promote and process all memberships.
- The candidate will be required to process the daily chits and deposits from each department.
- It may be required that the candidate attend some events as requested by the General Manager.
- The candidate will be required to attend weekly staff meetings, monthly Advisory Board Meetings and Education Fund meetings and prepare the minutes from these meetings.
- The candidate will oversee the Receptionist/ Concierges position.
- Candidate may be required to obtain competitive club information.
- Candidate would be encouraged to attend meetings with local club membership directors.
- It will be required that the potential candidate present themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have full knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experienced in all Social Media tools to market and promote the club, the membership and activities.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are a must.
- A four-year college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in the resort, country club, or golf industry or customer service field is preferred.