To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Flagstar Bank • US-Nationwide
Posted 18 days ago
Other Great Industries
The Onboarding Specialist will provide administrative and clerical support to the sales support origination staff. These duties will include assisting new Mortgage Advisor by setting up and maintaining organized loan files, returning phone calls, communicating with clients/referral partners and preparing files to be submitted for underwriting. They will be responsible for continuously monitoring the status of loan files and staying in constant contact with members and real estate agents, as necessary to ensure that files are moving through the approval process and closing in a timely fashion. The Onboarding Specialist is the liaison between the Mortgage Advisor and the Operations team and is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the mortgage loan process.
- Relieves the Mortgage Advisor of administrative detail and coordinates loan work flow to include preparing loan packages for submittal and communicating with vendors, clients and staff.
- Direct and counsel partners on appropriate loan structure within the guidelines established by loan policies and procedures.
- Review applications with members to ensure complete, clear and accurate loan applications are submitted to processing.
- Clearly communicate the mortgage process and loan status to member and other parties involved in transaction.
- Assist processors as needed with day to day operations
- Ensure all loan packages comply with all company, investor, RESPA, HMDA, Fair Lending, ECOA, procedures, rules and regulations
Job ID: 04575
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.