To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chief Software Engineer/IT Systems Architect
ExecuNet • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Other Great Industries
Education, Health Care, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Duties (actual Work to be accomplished):
- The focus for this position will be on: the design, development and sustainment of web based applications; design and analysis of system/application architecture; and developing/managing mitigation strategies that ensure positive application cybersecurity posture.
- The successful candidate will: work directly with IT Group management to ensure availability of resources; be committed to quality over quantity approach and foster a collaborative team mentality; develop and guide advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts; advise management and customers on advanced technical approach to projects and/or programs; ensure compliance with current cyber security initiatives throughout application lifecycle; lead a variety of software development and maintenance activities for the multiple projects working in a team environment; provide guidance as needed to development team leads to promote depth of knowledge within the team; apply documented project processes and tools to ensure that quality standards for development and configuration management are applied to the project's software development and architectural design efforts.
- A Master’s Degree with a minimum of fourteen (14) years of experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of sixteen (16) years of experience is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree a total of twenty (20) years of experience acquired knowledge through practical experience and formal education is required.
- Degree must be from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of fourteen (14) years of related work experience in Internet Application development, specializing in database-driven applications is required.
- Must possess the following certification (or equivalent): Certified Information Systems Security professional (CISSP), Network+ and ProjectoExperience with revision control utilizing TortoiseSVN or similar
- Experience with Web Site hosting using Windows IIS
- Experience with Implementation of network architecture, firewall rules and ports & protocols
- Experience using vulnerability management tools or running Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Experience with support ticket tracking systems, revision control and application security software such as Subversion, Fogbugs and Fortify
- Familiar with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Process, Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass)
- Must be a United Stated citizen
- Must meet eligibility requirements to obtain Secret security clearance
- Experience with developing charting tools for the web and with DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and PKI authentication is desired
- Experience with AJAX, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premier, MS SQL, mySQL, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver and Visual Studio
- Experience utilizing Microsoft (MS) Office Suite with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Current Secret security clearance is Preferred
Job ID: 503977
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.