GEICO Technology Solutions is seeking a highly motivated senior engineer to assist with building CICD pipelines for Cloud Products & Services (CPS) applications. The Configuration Management team provides support to GEICO's core cloud development teams.
* Plan, design and implement CICD pipelines for Cloud Products & Services (CPS) teams.
* Analyze & troubleshoot build & deployment related issues
* Work with development and automation testing teams to resolve the issues
* Provide recommendations to reduce build and deployment failures
* Modernize existing CICD pipelines such as converting to YAML etc.
* Provide support to development teams e.g. patching support, help schedule releases.
* Work with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team to incorporate Chaos testing into CICD pipelines
* Automate various manual build & deployment steps.
* In-depth understanding of cloud services especially Azure DevOps
* Strong knowledge of CICD pipelines
* Experience in setting, analyzing, and measuring service level metrics and KPIs
* Ability to write script in PowerShell or Bash for automation.
* Proven track record of problem solving and ability to adapt to changing technologies
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across various levels of technical understanding
* Excellent ability to multi-task by balancing the delivery of multiple projects at the same time
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
* Proven ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere and drive results
* Strong understanding of Agile concepts and processes
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO's competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
* Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
* Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
* 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
* Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
* Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
The safety of our associates is GEICO's highest priority. If you are required to come into the office for licensing, training, or orientation, please note that we have implemented a variety of safety precautions within our offices. Additional safety precautions include no-contact temperature screening stations, added signage for associates on common-area occupancy limits, socially distanced workstations, and increased cleaning procedures for all areas.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Cloud Computing