Pay and Shift info
- Follow blueprints and schematics to assembly wire harness assemblies and cables and hand soldering
- Complete mechanical assemblies
- Test parts prior to completion of work order
- $11 to $12/hr, based upon experience
- 1st shift 7am-3:30 pm, Mon-Fri
NESCO Resource will provide:
- Previous experience soldering
- Will be subject to a 10 panel drug test and comprehensive background check
- HS Diploma or GED
A 'temp-to-hire” opportunity.
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
Once converted to permanent status, employees can look forward to;
- Increase in pay based on performance
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
We encourage you to apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm at 7263 Center St., Mentor, OH 44060.
You can also respond by emailing URL blocked - click to apply
or calling Phone number blocked - click to apply
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.