To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA 50325
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Securitas Inc., the leading security firm in the nation, is seeking customer service-oriented candidates for security positions. If you are experienced in the security industry, we are excited to work with you! If needed, we will work with you to attain the needed certifications as well as provide on-the-job training.
- Maintains surveillance by monitoring cameras and taking routine walks through the facility.
- Greets and directs employees, customers, and vendors. Ensures all non-site employees are logged prior to entering and exiting the facility.
- Conducts inspection of personal belongings or packages being carried into and out of the facility by employees, customers, and vendors as warranted.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma
- Premise Guards must be 18 + years of age or older.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- Military background is a plus.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees (32 + hours): medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test.
Join our team at Securitas-the leader in Protective Services! APPLY NOW!
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability, Drug Free Workplace