If you are an experienced Electronics Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Electronics Technician. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Electronics Technician will include:
- Electrical troubleshooting on Automated Test Equipment
- Test product-specific equipment
- Assemble, test and calibrate a mechanical device
- Work with cable assemblies
- Fabricate test boxes
As a Electronics Technician you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or Associates degree from a technical school required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read & understand written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
As a Electronics Technician with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Electronics Technician Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.