This is an IMMEDIATE NEED! Candidate will start as soon as they clear on boarding. Please note that this position requires a clear background check as well as a separate client required background prior to the start date. Please see below for job description and responsibilities.
Our team members work in a dynamic fast paced environment and are supportive, proactive and committed to achieving team goals. We build effective relationships with *** clients as well as their end use customers and pay great attention to detail.
The *** Inside Sales Representative provides administrative and operations support for rebate processing, along with front line customer service to end-use customers and third party contractors for a variety of energy efficiency programs out of the company's office in Richmond, VA.
• Provide administrative and operations support for rebate processing
• Provide customer service to end-use customers and contractors
• Coordinate with internal teams, customers, and contractors to resolve rebate issues
• Enhance customer knowledge and enrollments via eligibility qualification during inbound and outbound calls.
• Act as focal point/liaison for inquiries and issues from customers and trade allies; and take appropriate action to respond or correct.
• Be coachable to become an expert in specific fields in energy efficiency as required by our utility projects (residential Audits and commercial HVAC, Lighting and Refrigeration)
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• High School Degree or Equivalent
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred
• Strong Interpersonal skills; including ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport at all levels
• Strong attention to detail, high data accuracy
• Ability to multi-task in the use of several software systems at the same time
• Intermediate computer experience with Microsoft word, excel, and outlook
• Extensive customer service experience, minimum of 3-5 years of experience
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.