Kforce has a client that is seeking a C++ Software Engineer in San Jose, CA.
The C++ Software Engineer will be crafting, implementing, and empowering the next generation software stack for a route, switch, and wireless portfolio. You will work in an agile development team working with state-of-the-art software and tools to develop disruptive solutions with a focus on simplicity. The C++ Software Engineer will be part of the System and Solution test engineering with responsibility to work on the test architecture and design of the next generation networks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, automate, and execute new HW or Features across complex Network Architectures using C++ language
- As a C++ Software Engineer, you will define and qualify End to End/Solution Architectures, engage in debugging complex network problem and define solutions
- Work on Network automation, algorithmic thinking and Analytics applications derived from customer use cases
- MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 4 years of related experience
- Strong C++ experience
- Service provider, data center technologies and architectures
- VMs and virtualization technologies
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and different L2/l3 to L7 technologies
- Automation experience with Python, Tcl, REST, Junit, Jenkins
- Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies
- Excellent C++ code solving skills, familiarity with Linux and modern software tools and techniques for development/debugging and validated software design and development skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Agile Methodology
- Data Analysis
- Data Centers