To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowler, WI 54416
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Casino Resort General Manager
ExecuNet • Bowler, WI
Posted 2 months ago
The Casino Resort General Manager shall be responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the Resort including the casino, hotel, bingo operations and Pine Hills Golf Course. They shall be responsible to operate all the operations in accordance with all policies, rules, regulations and tribal ordinances as adopted by the Tribal Council.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the resort complex, including the casino, bingo, hotel, RV park, and food and beverage outlets.
- Responsible for the implementation of the gaming policies and procedures to assure the highest integrity and continued successful operation of the resort.
- Oversee and work with Controller to make sure that financial controls are accurate and provide a continuous accountability.
- Responsible for the marketing of the resort for future growth and profitability.
- Coordinate marketing with the Tribe’s other business entities that compliment the resort, including Pine Hills Golf Course and Supper Club to enhance the Resort experience.
- Establish annual resort goals and objectives providing short term and long-term plans for Tribal Council’s approval.
- Work with the Controller and staff to establish the annual resort budget.
- Responsible to lead and motivate employees to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly verbal reports to Tribal Council along with monthly, semi-annual and annual written reports within established formats.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; coordinate with Human Resources to attract, recruit and retain team members as needed; provide mentoring and coaching.
- Promote a positive public and employee relation which enables the resort to be the state’s friendliest casino.
Supervised By/Reports To: Tribal Council
Day To Day Supervision: Tribal PresidentRequirements
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Gaming Management, Business Administration, Business Management or related hospitality related field is required.
- Five years of demonstrated hospitality management experience.
- Five years of progressive executive management experience.
- Ability to comprehend gaming regulations, rules, ordinances, policies and procedures is a requirement.
- Demonstrated management experience in fields of finance, personnel, marketing, customer and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and operate within federal, state, and tribal regulatory guidelines.
- Must work cooperatively with all regulatory boards.
- Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check.
- Must obtain and maintain coverage under the employer’s Employee Dishonesty policy.
- Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
- Must submit three references that reflect the experience and character of the applicant.
- Must obtain and maintain a Mohican Nation Gaming License.