Established and busy Civil Engineering firm is seeking a highly qualified Senior Project Manager with strong land development experience. Be a key leader is a dynamic firm where employees come first and employee turnover is low. If you are dedicated, dependable and have a passion for what you do you, come join a highly committed team where you will feel valued.
- Bachelor's Degree: Civil Engineering (PE License)
- PMP desired
- 5+ years experience in land development, heavy civil engineering
- Knowledgeable of California standards and quick competency with city specifications
- Autocad, Civil 3D, Bluebeam, HydroCAD, Microsoft Project
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable on California standards and
- Storm and sanitary analysis skills
Experience in all phases of land development
- Schematic design and mapping
- Proposal for permitting and follow-though to permit stage
- Establish weekly coordination meetings with consultants and engineers during all phases of project
- Ability to meet project deadlines within scope and budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all stakeholders
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience, yearly bonus, generous benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Profit Sharing), PTO and paid holidays.
Contact Diana Wilson to confidentially discuss the next step in your career at 605-301-4772 or via email at URL blocked - click to apply. Diana places engineering professionals nationwide.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.