The Office Manager is a full-time, hourly position and is responsible for a broad range of administrative, HR and financial duties. The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance support to the Executive Director and is responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping, HR and administrative duties.
Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
Answer phones and greet visitors.
Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
Collate and distribute mail.
Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Help prepare for meetings, type agenda, copy documents, prepare meeting packets.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Manage calendar, strategically coordinating meetings, appointments, events.
- Prepare meeting packets including document copies.
- Maintain website: member information, board information, photos, events update.
- Open and Close Office.
Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets and software.
Posting financial transactions using appropriate computer software.
Receiving and recording vouchers, cash and checks.
Entering debits and credits into software applications and databases accurately.
Producing a variety of reports as needed.
Checking for accuracy in reports, figures and postings.
Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records.
- Handle all manual deposits.
- Record all manual, electronic, and automatic deposits into QuickBooks.
- Analyze deposits in order to identify potential for missing deposits and ascertain if amount received in accordance with requirements.
- Record monthly, quarterly, and annual investment activity into QuickBooks.
- Prepare supporting spreadsheets as needed to analyze and monitor activity.
- Maintain supporting documentation to substantiate all transactions.
- Separate checks and reporting forms.
- Keep memorized transaction lists current (add new or delete cancelled).
- Keep excel up to date for Billing info for online plan room & daily plan room update.
- Check online banking daily for ACH's.
- Log in to different sites to upload all reports for ACH's.
- List all checks on deposit slips.
Debits And Credits