To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- French Camp, CA 95231
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanic B- Competitive Pay and Great Benefits- French Camp, CA
Transdev On Demand • French Camp, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Level B Diesel Mechanics/Technicians – Compass Transportation is growing and wants YOU to join our TEAM!!
Compass Transportationis one of the most respected and reliable transportation companies in the Stockton Area. We are an integral component ofTransdev Corporation, a global leader in transportation services, currently operating in over 50 cities in North America. Our employees are the best in the business and are proud to work for a Global Leader in the Transportation sector.
As a Level B Diesel Technician for Compass you will receive:
Sign on bonus
Earning potential $70,000 plus
Tool Allowance of $1200 annually
Opportunities for advancement
Free transportation into the Stockton area
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and life
- ASE certification bonuses
- Boot Allowance
- Retention and referral bonuses
- The opportunity to travel
- Job Description and Responsibilities: As a Compass B Level technician you will perform diagnostics and repairs in a safe, efficient and well-equipped work environment, on a fleet of highway coaches and other miscellaneous vehicles.This is an hourly position.The workshop is located at771 Roth RoadFrench Camp, CA 95231
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 4 years practical experience
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- ASE Certifications or equivalent experience.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Bus experience preferred but required.
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10166
Position Category Maintenance/Mechanics/Parts/Utility/Materials
Internal Code \#TOD
Internal Reference 307
Internal Code 3 Ind2
Company/Division Transdev on Demand (TOD)