*For Full Time- Pay starting at $42,000 per year salaried for excellent, detail-oriented candidates. Full-time employees benefit eligible, including healthcare, dental and 3 weeks paid time off after 60 days of successful employment. Weekends- Sundays especially- are required workdays. Please submit a message/cover letter/email with your resume to be considered*
Our Airbnb Cleaners are the core of our company and the hearts of our home. Hiring multiple property professionals willing to get to know our properties inside and out, do full-home cleanings (including laundry), hospitality checks and on-call concierge responsibilities, as requested.
About The Company:
At Beckon Homes, we welcome 10,000+ guests from all over the world to our home in Nashville, Tennessee, where we represent over 50 properties across the metro area. We are rapidly expanding into new markets, and it's an exciting time to join our family. Hospitality and people are at our core, and every interaction we have is an important one. Our mission is to host our properties in a way that makes our guests feel valued, appreciated and relaxed, so they can freely enjoy their vacations, reunions and celebrations without a worry.
Our Vacation Rental Hospitality Turnover Specialists are the backbone of our business thriving and growing. They are detail oriented and meticulous, and wherever they go, they are the heart of that place. They take tremendous pride in a job well done, and will stop at nothing to put a smile on the faces of our guests and property owners. They treat our homes as if they are their own, and they are the most reliable humans on earth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Get to know assigned properties inside and out and report any observed issues.
- Meticulously care for and clean each property between guests.
- Report any and all issues to management in a timely manner.
- Check in and out via a web/phone app and provide management with photo documentation of completed jobs.
- Fulfill special requests from guests or management.
- Organize and distribute supply stock, and notify management of necessary orders as necessary.
- Occasionally review turnovers by other specialists to ensure a double layer of quality.
- Occasionally clean junior specialists to ensure a standardized, high level of luxury quality.
- Assist with restocking properties.
- Assist management team with onsite field ops as necessary.
- Our cleaners typically perform 6-9 cleans weekly, and the inspection of other cleaners' work, and will never perform more than 9 cleans in a week.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate difficult messages clearly and empathetically; fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Meticulously clean, organized and hard working.
- Ability to calmly thrive under pressure, perform consistently and work with a sense of urgency.
- Reliable and resourceful.
- Possess the ability to deliver luxury hospitality services to all of our guests.
- Experience in home maintenance or property ownership.
- Must be resourceful and willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to recognize need before a task is assigned.
- Must be comfortable working in multiple locations, across multiple properties any given day.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License and reliable vehicle.
- Please note: Flexible availability is a MUST for this position. We operate on a rotating schedule, which includes a combination of day & night shifts, weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time or part-time position. Full time employees qualify for healthcare benefits after 60 days of successful employment, and may be eligible for performance bonuses, as determined by management.
Must be willing to be background checked and undergo random drug testing. Reliability, flexibility and a positive attitude are MUSTS!
MOST IMPORTANTLY- Resumes are great, but please send us an email/message/cover letter on who you are and why you're interested in this job. Our people are our most important asset, and we want to hire people we love.
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Hospitality Service