To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35216
- Charles Baughman
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 1 month ago
We're excited to announce a new position on our team! The Recruiter position we're adding to our staff is designed to support ITAC's own staffing needs to facilitate our accelerated growth plan.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- In tandem with ITAC's HR leadership and working alongside ITAC's recruiting, sales, and senior leaders, you'll identify candidates for open positions within ITAC.
- You'll develop candidate pipelines to address current and forecasted staffing needs, particularly in the areas of recruiting and sales.
- You'll attend recruiting events and other networking events within ITAC's footprint, meeting with established professionals as well as university students entering the workforce with a potential career in staffing.
- Always keeping ITAC's Core Values in mind, you will safeguard ITAC's hiring practices to ensure those being considered for the team will meet the bar set for our values.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Prior recruiting experience, ideally within the staffing industry. Those with proven success recruiting within a service-oriented sales organization will also receive equal consideration.
- A clear sense of urgency, passion for recruiting, and a collaborative approach are critical for this role.
- The ability to effectively, gracefully and influentially communicate with individuals all along the experience spectrum, from entry-level to senior-level roles.
- Availability to travel within ITAC's footprint to attend university and other job fairs and networking events.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Staffing-industry experience recruiting individuals for the staffing industry
- Experience delivering some or all aspects of On-Boarding new hires.
- A professional network within ITAC's footprint (the southeast) which would lend itself to a natural pipeline of possible candidates for ITAC's talent needs.
What We Provide (benefits, etc...):
- 5 healthcare plans to choose from, based on your individual needs
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance options
- Wellness benefits
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- A fast-paced environment filled with team members who exemplify our core values.